THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YOU MIGHT BE AN ARTIST IF . . .

I'm tweeting YOU MIGHT BE AN ARTIST IF. . . . jokes all day today on my @popartdiva tweet account so give me a follow if you want a chuckle or two OR if you have a good response to "you might be an artist if. . ."

Just having a little art fun!

Follow me on Twitter as @PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as @NormLchallenged
Friend me on Facebook


---------------------------
LEARN HOW TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS FOR PROFIT AND FUN STEP BY STEP
Click the links below to download my articles for a nominal fee of only $2.50 each:

What Kind of an Artist Will You Be? Define Your Product First.
Creating Your Booth - Making a Portable Gallery That Works
Preparing To Do An Art Show - Getting your art, your booth and yourself together
The Most Important Sales Techniques for Selling and Marketing Your Art

No comments: