THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I AM DOING AN ART SHOW IN SEDONA THIS WEEKEND

I am currently freezing my patootie off at a local art show here in Sedona. It's actually not that cold but sitting in a booth all day doesn't aid in warming you up. I actually carry a propane heater for occasions such as this! One of the hazards of doing the art show circuit is weather - hot, cold, rainy, snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, you name it I've experienced it during an art show. Along with the additional hazards of critters, creeps and curmudgeons! It's all part of the game.

I plan to post information about doing art shows for a living on this blog for those who might be thinking about this method of selling art. I've been doing fine art and craft shows since 1981 and have done them across the country. I've done most of the major shows and thousands of smaller ones. And I have made my primary living at this since 1985 so I have a lot of experience in the marketing of art through art shows.
Stay tuned, subscribe in a reader for the latest posts and sign up for my PopArtDiva newsletter (there's a form on the right) which will have the latest on all my sites and blogs.

I will get some links to Craft Fair Guides and other resources when I can dig them out of my files!

No comments: