THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pop Art Food & August is American Artist Appreciation Month

POP ART FOOD
Pop Art Burger & Fries, Pop Art Cookies, Pop Art Pie, Pop Art Cake


This is what I've been working on the last month or so - Pop Art Foods. I've wanted to do this pop art edible series for ages and I got started with my Pop Art Cupcakes, then came Pop Art Popsicles and Pop Art Ice Cream Cones then it just took off from there. Having a great time with it too! Next? Pop Art Hot Dogs, what else?

Upcoming art events for August
Just to let you know, August is American Artist Appreciation Month. There should be some great shows and events in your local galleries and museums featuring American Artists.

Plan ahead, call around and see what you can line up to add to your artistic education and appreciation.

I'm searching for some retrospectives on the American Pop Artists.

Follow me on Twitter as NormLChallenged
Follow me on Twitter as @PopArtDiva
Friend me on Facebook

---------------------------
LEARN HOW TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS FOR PROFIT AND FUN STEP BY STEPClick the links below to download my articles for a nominal fee of only $2.50 each:

What Kind of an Artist Will You Be? Define Your Product First.Creating Your Booth - Making a Portable Gallery That WorksPreparing To Do An Art Show - Getting your art, your booth and yourself togetherThe Most Important Sales Techniques for Selling and Marketing Your Art

No comments: