THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I did a Star Trek Book Cover Once - And forgot I did it!


So, I was digging through some boxes that I got out of storage and look what I found! This is a book cover illustration I did ages ago for a Star Trek novel that never got published.

I forgot I'd even done it! Thought you'd all get a kick out of it. I sure did.

Peace and Long Life!


Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook


---------------------------
LEARN HOW TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS FOR PROFIT AND FUN STEP BY STEP
Click the links below to download my articles for a nominal fee of only $2.50 each:

What Kind of an Artist Will You Be? Define Your Product First.
Creating Your Booth - Making a Portable Gallery That Works
Preparing To Do An Art Show - Getting your art, your booth and yourself together
The Most Important Sales Techniques for Selling and Marketing Your Art

No comments: