THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

MAD MASTERPIECES - Classical art takes a wrong turn!

Since I'm especially normal challenged today I thought you would enjoy looking at some great gifts, apparel and goodies with this Mad Masterpiece "Portrait of a Soiled Dove"on my PopArtDiva Boutique.

I have just started this new series where I take old masterpieces and have a little fun with them. This one encompasses classic sculpture, painting and even a little contemporary publication! This is a fun series and I plan on doing quite a few more!

BTW - I was interviewed by Growing Bolder Radio on my Baby Boomer inspired web enterprises recently! Stop by and read the profile and listen to the interview!


Buy Great Products at The Normal Challenged Artist Shop!

No comments: