THIS BLOG IS A FREE RESOURCE DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHER ARTISTS SELL, MARKET, PROMOTE & CREATE THEIR ART from The Normal Challenged Artist (aka PopArtDiva!)

Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Graphic Design-Art Software, Helpful Art Websites

I am a member of several art sites and I visit several more on a regular basis. I like to keep up on the latest mediums, styles, happenings in the art world in general.

You might want to check out some of these sites to see if they can be beneficial or informative for you.


Also, my artist friend, Karlyn, has kindly provided links to some FREE computer graphics and website design software here: Best free web and graphic design tools, please stop by, visit the links she has provided and leave a thank you comment for her! Tell her I said Hi!

No comments: